A recent appeal involving an established caravan park saw Flintshire County Council being awarded costs against them for unreasonable behaviour. The planning committee overturned an officer recommendation to approve the development, and at the ensuing appeal it was decided to claim for costs on behalf of our client. A full award was made by the Planning Inspector against the Council and as a result of this unwarranted behaviour by the planning committee the County Council are now facing a bill of several thousand pounds.
- Vacancy for Town Planner/Planning Assistant
- New Local Development Plan for Anglesey and Gwynedd
- Cadw about turn seals fate of proposed student flats
- Welcome to our new mascot - Odie!
- New Member of Team
- Student Accommodation refused by Gwynedd Council
- Costs Awarded against Flintshire County Council
- Costs Awarded against Gwynedd Council
- Permission granted for new holiday development on Anglesey