An application for 180 student accommodation units was submitted to Gwynedd Council in August 2016. After months of negotiations with the Planning Officers the application was presented to Committee with a firm recommendation of approval. However the Committee opted to dispense with that professional advice, and refused planning permission and Listed Building Consent. The Applicants are now moving towards an appeal.
- New Local Development Plan for Anglesey and Gwynedd
- Cadw about turn seals fate of proposed student flats
- Welcome to our new mascot - Odie!
- New Member of Team
- Student Accommodation refused by Gwynedd Council
- Costs Awarded against Flintshire County Council
- Costs Awarded against Gwynedd Council
- Permission granted for new holiday development on Anglesey