A new Local Development Plan for Anglesey and Gwynedd is about to be approved and will become formal policy as of 1 August 2017. At long last both Authorities will have relatively up to date planning policies and puts to bed the outdated and archaic old Anglesey and Gwynedd UDP's. There will now be certainty about the advice we can give our clients in terms of new development proposals.
- Permission granted for change of use light industrial unit to a gym on a safeguarded employment site in Mochdre
- House approved in stunning location on Menai Straits
- New Member of Team
- New Local Development Plan for Anglesey and Gwynedd
- Welcome to our new mascot - Odie!
- Costs Awarded against Flintshire County Council
- Permission granted for new holiday development on Anglesey