A new Local Development Plan for Anglesey and Gwynedd is about to be approved and will become formal policy as of 1 August 2017. At long last both Authorities will have relatively up to date planning policies and puts to bed the outdated and archaic old Anglesey and Gwynedd UDP's. There will now be certainty about the advice we can give our clients in terms of new development proposals.
- Vacancy for Town Planner/Planning Assistant
- New Local Development Plan for Anglesey and Gwynedd
- Cadw about turn seals fate of proposed student flats
- Welcome to our new mascot - Odie!
- New Member of Team
- Student Accommodation refused by Gwynedd Council
- Costs Awarded against Flintshire County Council
- Costs Awarded against Gwynedd Council
- Permission granted for new holiday development on Anglesey