This pre-application consultation concerns the intention to submit a planning application for the following:
Outline planning application for the residential development of an allocated housing contingency site
On the following site:
Henryd Road, Gyffin, Conwy
By the following Applicant:
Mr David Mortimer-Jones
The following documents are provided in order to allow comments by consultees on the draft planning application: (Please click below to see the listed documents)
In order to respond to any comments that you may have on a development that we handling on behalf of a client we must collect your personal contact information in order to contact you should it be necessary to respond to your comments. We will be unable to contact you where you do not consent to providing us with this information.
We may also share your contact information with:-
- Other consultants or firms where they may be required to respond to your comments on aspects of the submission where they have prepared documents;
- Sub-consultants where they may be required to respond to your comments on aspects of the submission where they have prepared documents;
- IT support.
We will retain your data on file for a period of 6 years from close of work on an instruction in order to provide advice on planning decisions/matters to our client for a particular matter.
Should you wish to comment anonymously then you may do so by:-
- By writing to us the address details shown on this website.
You have a right to:- request access to your data; correction of the information held; request erasure of your information; object to the processing of your information; request that its processing be restricted; and, to request the transfer of your data . Should you wish to exercise these rights please contact us by any of the following means:-
- writing to us at Owen Devenport, 5 Field Street, Llangenfi, LL77 7EH; or,
- calling us on 01248 724356.
A full copy of our privacy notice is available at:–
Alternatively, you can request a copy from us using the details above and we will arrange for it to be sent to you.