A recent appeal success in a case surrounding student accommodation in Bangor resulted in an award of costs against the Council for unreasonable behavior in their refusal of permission. Owen Devenport were instructed to appeal a decision of Gwynedd Council's planning committee to overturn an officer's recommendation to approve a block of student flats. At the Hearing it was decided that such was the paucity of the Council's case an application for costs was made. This was approved by the Planning Inspector and the decision has cost Gwynedd Council several thousand pounds.
- Vacancy for Town Planner/Planning Assistant
- New Local Development Plan for Anglesey and Gwynedd
- Cadw about turn seals fate of proposed student flats
- Welcome to our new mascot - Odie!
- New Member of Team
- Student Accommodation refused by Gwynedd Council
- Costs Awarded against Flintshire County Council
- Costs Awarded against Gwynedd Council
- Permission granted for new holiday development on Anglesey