Having had full Officer support for the scheme at the Old Post Office in Bangor, the planning committee refused permission. Having had support from Cadw throughout the application process, the logical decision was to appeal the committee's decision. However in a complete volte face, Cadw opted to object to the scheme at appeal, which raises concerns about their role as stakeholder in the planning process, and their value as protectors of our built heritage. In a shameful about turn they completely contradicted themselves in a letter deriding the (identical) scheme they had previously supported! This leaves us believing that Cadw are undermining the planning decision making process and their value as consultees not worth the paper it is written on.
- New Local Development Plan for Anglesey and Gwynedd
- Cadw about turn seals fate of proposed student flats
- Welcome to our new mascot - Odie!
- New Member of Team
- Student Accommodation refused by Gwynedd Council
- Costs Awarded against Flintshire County Council
- Costs Awarded against Gwynedd Council
- Permission granted for new holiday development on Anglesey